She specializes in addressing the following conditions:
- Behavior disorders
- Chronic infections (ears/sinus)
- Down Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal complaints
- Mental illness (anxiety, depression, e.g.)
- Skin problems (eczema, e.g.)
- Sleep disorders
- Weight issues (childhood obesity, eating disorders, e.g.)
Your child’s individual treatment may include the following:
- Botanical supplementation
- Diet/lifestyle recommendations
- Vitamin/mineral supplementation
- Neurotransmitter support
- Naturopathic physical medicine
- Integrative referrals
- Referral for conventional therapies (e.g. prescriptions, vaccination, and specialty referral)
New Patient Visits
During your first visit, Dr. Meg will collect a detailed history of your child’s medical health including nutrition, lifestyle, development, mental health, vitamin/supplement/medication use, and other therapies used. Records from your child’s primary care doctor and other health providers will help create a fully integrated care team and treatment plan. Dr. Meg will conduct a full physical exam and may order laboratory/diagnostic tests at that time.
At this appointment, Dr. Meg will address any new concerns and/or follow-up on any past concerns and treatments. If diagnostic tests were done, she will review the results and explain treatment options. Physical exams may be indicated depending on your child’s needs.
These appointments are for established patients with acute illness or injury. Please contact our office and we will try to get in you in at the earliest possible time. Please note, our office does not provide emergency services or prescriptions.